10 Day Intensive Instrument Rating!!
Get your Instrument Rating in 10 days – contact us for cost and scheduling.
Call or EMail for a price quote and scheduling.
- What are the prerequisites?
- Private pilot ASEL, 30 hours of PIC cross country time, valid medical and FAA Instrument Rating Airplane exam pass.
- Is it even possible to get this done in 10 day? How?
- A dedicated instructor will work with you from day one through day 10. 3 training flights during the day, and 2 classroom sessions per day. So, no, this is not an accelerated IR, but a very intensive instrument rating training, which involves total focus and commitment from your side.
- How and when can I enroll?
- Click here and SUBMIT the APPLICATION.
- Where are you located?
- Greater Sacramento area – Lodi Airport (1O3), CA.
- 20 miles south of Sacramento International and 10 miles north of Stockton, CA.
- What if I want to use my own airplane for this 10 day IR course?
- Bring in a healthy bird, and we are happy to fly with you in yours. Our instructors are qualified in most general aviation aircraft. $3500 Flat Rate.
- On Campus Housing – $200/week